Friday, October 7, 2011

Virgin Blogger

This is my first post since opening up an account in January. The reasoning behind even starting a blog was for my FIT class at Johnson & Wales University. I honestly did not care about the class...it was an easy A....whatever I was being taught or told to do went over my head and I just did what I was told. It is now October...10 months since I opened an account and i am now just writing my first blog.

Why am I starting one? Well for one I can not sleep and I am bored. Second, I am a huge fan of just looking at Fashion blogs and always wish I could do something like that or have a lay out like that. So now I am attempting to do the same as the bloggers that have the creativity i idealize so much. 

On this blog my main topic will be Fashion. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fashion so much! I have always and will always find fashion so fascinating and so amazing!

I won't just focus on fashion alone but I will bring in the latest gossip about everything that is going on in the world. 

Pictures, links and stories are going to be posted on this blog starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment