Sunday, September 16, 2012

Peter pan's Pearly Whites

Recently I got a job at BCBGMaxazaria in Lord And Taylor (my favorite department store).
You have to wear all black unless you buy something in color from BCBG.

ANYWAY.....

I am walking through L+T and I stopped in my tracks. The most adorable Eighty Sixty dress was right in front of me! A black A-Line dress with a little key hole in front and the BEST part...a detailed pearl peter pan collar. I died!

OBVIIII I made a purchase and will be wearing it to work!

This fits amazing! I am bigger in the chest and have a skinny waist but I have some hips so the dress falls perfect on me to accentuate the curves and hide the no-no's.


unfortunantly I looked to see if you can purchase this online and you cannot yet. But go to L+T and ask for this dress...it is sooooo worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment